Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Random Tidbits



Oprah Winfrey - Say what you will about Oprah Winfrey, but she is an entrepreneur. Yesterday it was announced that she is launching her own network in conjunction with Discovery Communications--the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN). Do you Oprah!

DMX - Oh X. First you state your plans to release a gospel album in an announcement laced with profanity. Now word is a judge has ordered you to pay $1.5 million to the mother of your child for defamation for claiming in an interview in Sister 2 Sister magazine - "She raped me. DNA says it is (my child). I don’t know. If I did (have sex with her) I would remember. It ain’t like she’s a pretty girl." Classy X. Real classy. Clearly your mouth is writing checks your behind can't cash.

6 comments:

Grown Woman said...

I expect DMX to say something that foolish but for his wife to cosign on that mess was what got me! she really beleived that he was raped.

TravelDiva said...

I guess she's standing by her man.......(insert blank stare)

HATgirl said...

LOL on checks your butt can't cash.

that's low.

Sassy said...

lmao

Grown Woman said...

I LOVE OPRAH!

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, intention look progressive for the duration of more interdependent articles without delay as its anecdote of my pick question to read.