- "I'm madly in love with you." Kilpatrick to Beatty.
- "I hope you feel that way for a long time. In case you haven't noticed, I am madly in love with you, too!" - Beatty to Kilpatrick.
- "I've been dreaming all day about having you all to myself for 3 days. Relaxing, laughing, talking, sleeping and making love." - Kilpatrick to Beatty.
- And, did you miss me, sexually?" Beatty to Killpatrick. "Hell yeah! You couldn't tell. I want some more." Kilpatrick to Beatty.
- "This is one of those little things I had to tell you. Last night when I was laying on your shoulder in the car and you held my face and sang whatever song it was, that felt so good. It was just one of those little moments when you just made me fall some more," - Beatty to Kilpatrick.
"Yes," Kilpatrick replied.
The next morning:
"They were right outside the door. They [the mayor's bodyguards] had to have heard everything..., So we are officially busted! LOL." Kilpatrick to Beatty.
I feel bad for their spouses having to go through this kind of public humiliation. It's bad enough they've been betrayed, but to have it play out publicly. Horrific. Cheating is so common place that it's left me to ponder, is monagamy possible? And I mean monagamy for the longhaul - not one slip up.