Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmonds Separating After 2 Weeks


What is sure to be logged in the "Shortest Celebrity Marriages" file, Eddie and Tracey are separating just 2 weeks after their wedding ceremony in Bora Bora according to http://www.people.com/. According to People, the relationship was tense from the start as Eddie yelled at Tracey on several occasions during the honeymoon, in public no less. This short-lived pr union (I mean marriage) is ridic even by celebrity standards.
  • Other short-lived celeb weddings:
Jennifer Lopez and Cris Judd - 8 months
Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney - 4 months
Janet Jackson and James DeBarge - 4 months
Nicholas Cage and Lisa Marie Presley - 3 months
Britney Spears and Jason Alexander (regular joe) - 55 hours

5 comments:

Sassy said...

Lovely...........heheheee

ayla.bird said...

Oh Eddie Murphy. He's washed up. Come on, "Norbit" or whatever the hell that was called? It's amazing a woman wanted to marry him in the first place.

As for my whole law school rant, I'm a disaffected 1L. You know sometimes deep in your gut, the truth screams out at you? I knew within the first few weeks I was in the wrong place. I think it's an interesting field but it taught me how much of a right-brainer I am. I like to problem-solve and create and come up with ideas, just not in the legal way. It's too restrictive for my personality. It's just not the right fit. At least law school so far has shown me who I am.

TravelDiva said...

Mikirooy

Lol on Norbit.

I hear you. Law school isn't for everyone. At least you know now.

Grown Woman said...

they are so pathetic

HATgirl said...

Mikirooy - I loved law school!!! don't quit it just yet. If it's the people, ignore them if you really enjoy problem solving and what you do. That's just me.