I know you have been wondering what's going on with CITC? Well, unfortunately, my dad passed away suddenly last friday. So I'm taking a break for a bit.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
This week is another tight week, so here are the contenders....
- The Chinese government - For revoking returning gold medalist's Joey Cheeks' visa so he cannot attend the 2008 Olympic games. Apparently, Cheeks heads Team Darfur, an organization of athletes working to bring attention to the crisis in Sudan. China, however, gets quite a bit of oil from Sudan and reportedly does not approve of his activism. It is quite diabolical actually. Not only does the government smack down political activism, but it also eliminates some serious competition to China in an Olympic event. Evil but brilliant.
- Michael Misick/Rocsi - For allegedly canoodling in public and carrying on an affair openly--cheating losers.
- Loreal and others - Word is Beyonce was airbrushed lighter in the above ad. If that's the case--boo to anyone affiliated with this ad for subscribing to the white is right, black get back mentality.
- Cee on from Gs to Gents - Okay, maybe I deserve a nomination for watching this show, but I blame my boyfriend who sucked me into this mess. LOL. Anyway, if you have not seen the show, Farnsworth Bentley, Diddy's former manservant and a Morehouse grad, has a reality show on MTV. It's essentially like Charm School from VH-1. On the show, Bentley attempts to turn "Gs" into gentleman by teaching them various things--dress, business savvy, sportsmanlike behavior, etc. Anyway, I think very few of these jokers are actually "Gs" but for me the worst offender is Cee. That loser is crying every episode. I don't have a "How to be a G" handbook--but I can guarantee it would not include crying like a little girl on national television.
- Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick - LAST MINUTE ADDITION. Sorry to whoever voted already. But I just read on CNN that that joker violated the terms of his bond by taking a trip to Canada and has been ordered to jail. What kind of tomfoolery?
- New York - I think, although I haven't watched, Ms. New York has a new reality show about her attempts to break into an acting career. Aren't her 5 seconds up YET????????????? For the love of Pete!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
EURWeb is reporting that actress Lisa Raye's representative has confirmed that her husband Michael Misick was seen "canoodling" (that word always cracks me up) with Rosci from BET's 106th and Park. Now, Rosci just got called out on loose tendencies by 50 Cent. Let's hope old girl isn't going to make G-Unit's prime minister right. In any event, she may make it to the short list for Joker of the Week.
P.S. Misick is AUTOMATICALLY on the list for canoodling with some other chick in public while his wife was out of town. Boo to you Mr. Turks and Caicos. BOO.