Friday, September 12, 2008

Joker of the Week Nods


Congrats to Sarah Palin for a resounding victory for Joker of the Week last week. Thanks to all who voted. I'm struggling to resist the temptation to nominate her AGAIN for her complete ignorance and lack of confidence during her first interview yesterday with Charlie Gibson. I'm struggling.....


But on to this week's nominees. This is a close call. I don't even know who I'm voting for...




  • 50 cent - For saying that he and his little son spend quality time together by kickin' it with "h*es." Isn't his son like--10 years old? Way to teach your son how to respect and treat women.






  • Sen. Joe Biden - For worrying too much about his "brand," refusing to be an attack dog, and basically doing nothing to help the dems win the election. Where's all of the tough talk he's been known for all of these years? Man up Joe!



  • Congressman Lynn Westmoreland, - For saying of Barack and Michelle Obama, "Just from what little I've seen of her and Mr. Obama, Senator Obama, they're a member of an elitist-class individual that thinks that they're uppity." Then when the reporter rightfully asked whether uppity was the right word choice, he said, "Uppity, yeah." I guess they are keeping it real in Georgia--no need to hide the Klan hoods there.

Oh what the h*ll? I can't resist. Let's add Palin to the mix too! HA!

6 comments:

Tiffany S. Jones said...

This is a first, I refuse to choose. I can't do it.
All of these Bamas are very tough contenders who deserve to be JOTW.

TravelDiva said...

LMAO!

Unknown said...

Every time Palin is there, I will vote for her. I just don't trust/like her one teeny tiny bit.

Ha! It's the one time I WILL vote for her!

TravelDiva said...

LMAO BEE!!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Elizabeth Hasslewhatthehellever gets my nod!

Eb the Celeb said...

people really know how to twist stuff I am going to defend him because he is my boo...

and I saw the video

the have video leaving from court with him and his baby mama...extending a restraining order and when he left the court house... because he won... the paparazzi asked him what he was going to do now and he said I'm going to go kick it with some hoes... no where did he mention his son