Friday, March 7, 2008

WOODY IS A LOSER


Grown Woman received a hilarious video in her e-mail this morning involving Dru Hill. It's too late to nominate Woody from Dru Hill for this week's Joker of the week contest, but he might have won. I don't know if his on air quitting of the group during Dru Hill's promotion of their reunion album was real or just a publicity stunt. The group looked pretty stunned to me. Either way, I don't think God told him to quit the group in such a callous, cowardly manner. Woody you are a buster!

10 comments:

12kyle said...

TravelDiva
I saw the video. I think it was staged. There was no cussin'...no fists thrown...no broken mics. LOL. In fact, Sissyqo seemed to be the only one who really showed any type of emotion. I think it's a stunt with very bad acting. LOL

TravelDiva said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Grown Woman said...

I really don't think that it was staged. Nokio and Woody were fighting at the end of the video. Woody isn't an integral part of the group so I don't see any benefit from the group staging his departure.

Grown Woman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TravelDiva said...

LMBAO! I know a lot of folks think it was staged. I thought the surprise on the big guy's face seemed genuine though. He looked kind of like "WTH"?

Queen of My Castle said...

LMAO @ calling Woody a buster. Haven't heard that in a minute.

TravelDiva said...

LOL! It seemed fitting!

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

i just loved sisqo's driving away....WTH was up with that dude telling his business? is his license suspended?

James Tubman said...

dru hill was hot in the 90's

they really put b-more on the map

i don't know if they can get back to the state they were

i doubt it

they have a lot of problems

but there second album is a baby maker

so whateva happens they'll always be remembered

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... I was dying laughing when I saw this video. The fastest reunion/break-up ever in history!