It's Friday, I'm at work, but why not fantasize about better things? I'm going to Jamaica in May and Portugal in July, but I'm always looking for new places to visit. Here are some places I want to go (in no particular order):
- South Africa - I think it's the perfect combination of culture, history, activities and nightlife. From visiting Nelson Mandela's prison cell to whale watching while sipping wine to an overnight safari to great nightlife. (sigh!). Maybe in December, I can swing it....
- Argentina - Everyone goes to Brazil so I'm not rushing to go there. I've been reading up on Argentina and it seems like a great place to visit.
- Dubai - I think it's relatively safe for the Middle East, and if by some chance I become a millionaire, I can stay at the world's only 7 star hotel and have my own butler and two level suite.
- Tokyo - It seems kind of crazy and exciting. (I wouldn't mind Singapore or Thailand either).
- Ibiza -ridic nightlife, luxury, beaches, rich folks. Sounds good. HA!
- Australia - I'm a little turned off by the aboriginal treatment, but it does seem like a beautiful continent.
So where are you dying to go and when are you going?