Monday, February 11, 2008

REHAB to the GRAMMYs


Rehab was very good to Amy Winehouse. Her performance last night on the Grammy's (via satelite from London since USCIS denied her visa because she hadn't done enough rehab and you can't just roll up in the US all drug addicted and think US tax dollars will pay for it - check the INS code) WAS EXCELLENT - no stumbling, no falling. She was coherent. A very spirited peformance indeed! You see what happens when you say YES YES YES TO REHAB! Nice shot out to momes who had to drag you to rehab too. Good jolly job Ames!! Right O! (And shout out to the fine back up singer on the left he was working it).

picture source

11 comments:

TravelDiva said...

LOL on the INS Code!

Grown Woman said...

LOL. I thought that she still looked like a crackhead. she definitely needs more rehab!

Grown Woman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elle said...

"Fank you Ray Ray and Joe Joe...and to my Blake...my Blake incarcerated!" I never knew she was so hood!

CHA CHA said...

"Fank you Ray Ray and Joe Joe...and to my Blake...my Blake incarcerated!" I never knew she was so hood!

OH yeah....she hood alright, I think the majority of her dudes have all been black

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

i just discovered you blog thank's to
"inawordfab" and i just wanted that you are totally right : real stras don't struggle to shine

are you shining ?
lol

i write street style photo romances in Paris...
i hope you'll like them

cheers

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

TravelDiva said...

Still Poca - I was thinking the SAME THING about Amy. I was like--hmmm, she sounds kind of ghetto.... LMAO!!!!!!!

Sassy said...

LOL.........

Nadja said...

I'm not surprised at her ghetto vibe AT ALL! She could EASILY fit in on the Cass Corridor of Detroit. Trust me...No one would notice. They'd just be like "That hooker talks weird."

I kid, I kid... I love her singing dearly.

Anonymous said...

just because the majority of her dudes or entourage are black doesn't explain her ghettoness because that implies black = ghetto. Plus I think they roll differently in London than they do here.

Nadja said...

Yeah... for Amy it's CRACK=Ghetto