- Hillary Clinton - For 10 straight losses since super Tuesday, loaning her campaign money, going negative in her attacks, and dissension among her advisors....She better generate some tears quick, fast and in a hurry!
- Britney Spears - For having the audacity to make snarky remarks about Beyonce's dancing and Amy Winehouse being high on the Grammy's. Brit reportedly told a "source." "[Beyonce] sure knows how to toss her hair. Too bad she can't dance as good as Tina -- who's old enough to be her grandmother!" She also commented on Winehouse, "Look at her! Look how stoned she is! She is so obviously stoned!" (insert blank stare). Was Brit Brit high when she made the statements or does she not remember the VMAs in 2007 or the last 2 years of her life?
- Britney Spears' "source" - For repeating Britney's comments to the press. Not cool.
- Singer Mario - For becoming a contestant on Dancing With The Stars. How can you stay current if you're competing against Steve Guttenberg? Police Academy's Steve Guttenberg? Come on Mario.
- Steve Guttenberg - On GP.