- Nas, Kelis and their entourage - For rocking "N*gger" jackets to the Grammy's. Way to make our ancestors proud during Black History Month. (Sassy also would like to nominate them for Joker of the Month. HAAAA!)
- Barron Hilton (Paris and Nicki's little brother) - For being arrested for a DUI. Aren't they rich enough to have drivers when they are going to get drunk? I mean really.
- David Shuster (MSNBC correspondent) - For being suspended for saying Hillary Clinton "pimped out" her daughter Chelsea during the campaign by having her call superdelegates and celebrities for support. (Funny comment, until he got slammed).
- Flavor Flavor and Flavor of Love 3 Contestants - No explanation necessary.
- Mitt Romney (former Republican Presidential candidate) - For dropping out of the race so that democrats won't win and the country won't surrender to terrorism. Yeah right--I'm sure the 30 or so million dollars of his own money that he spent on the campaign and his sluggish delegate count had nothing to do with his decision to quit.