Monday, May 12, 2008

I've Got The Fever!


Hola Bloggers!


I'm going to Jamaica on Thursday for a wedding, and I've already got the fever. I don't want to work or think too heavily, so my blogging will likely be sporadic this week. In my absence, I'm not sure what's going to happen. Grown Woman is set to have her baby in a few hours (WOOOHOOO!), so I know blogging is the LAST thing on her mind. Tilshop hasn't blogged in ages. Yes, I'm calling you out chica. Sassy may blog if massa doesn't have her on the plantation till 2 AM this week.


But in any event, I'll take pics and think of you guys when I'm jet-skiing! LOL

8 comments:

Edirin said...

have fun sweetie and take care


look forward to the pics

TravelDiva said...

Thanks Fresh!

12kyle said...

enjoy ya self. do you have any room for ole 12kyle. I mean...i love jamacia. I'd might even be able to hide out in the bathroom before take off. LOL

Congrats to Grown Woman! Make sure that you tell her that the name 'KYLE' is unisex. LMAO!!!

Tiffany S. Jones said...

Awww, congrats on the little one Grown Woman. And Diva, girl, I feel you on not wanting to work.
My vacation starts after Friday and I will have 10 straight days off the plantation.
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Have a good time, eat enough curry chicken for me!

Tyhitia Green said...

Have some fun for me too, chica. :*)

I need a vacation!! Desperately!

TravelDiva said...

Kyle you're a fool!!!!! LMBAO!

Go Smarty!!!! Enjoy that time off of the plantation! I'm gone for 5 days--kind of a long weekend, but I need a mini break.

Demon Hunter, I will do my best!

Anonymous said...

ooooo travel diva get ready to get HOOKED!!! i looooooooove jamaica!!! but you have to go back to try NEGRIL... just remember that. I'm on expedia as we speak tryin'a book a beach getaway... a girl needs her dose of the islands...badly!!!

Sassy said...

have fun hon!!! i'll try to take over the duties.......but that darned massa.........aiy!!!