1. I have such a crush on Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, that I read and actually enjoyed his autobiography, The Rock Says.
2. I hate the summertime. Once I started working and could not benefit from a school time summer vacay, I realized that summer meant I was just hot and working. No joy there.
3. When I was a kid, my dimples were so huge that other kids put nickels and dimes in them just to see if they would fit.
4. I watch reruns of Seinfeld, Martin, The Simpsons, The Cosby Show, Xena Warrior Princess, Sex and the City and numerous other shows like I've never seen the episodes before.
5. I LOVE to read--everything from Shakespeare to historical romances to L.A. Banks vampire fiction to Harry Potter. Give me a new book, a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate by my fireplace and I'm SET!
6. I am addicted to the Nestle hot chocolate maker in my new office. It's like crack with chocolate calories.
7. I have a purse fetish. Every time I travel to a new country I have to buy at least one ridiculous purse. (Purse below similar to the one I just got in Espana).
I tag hautegirl. Sorry chica, your purse game caught my eye!
Picture Source: L.A. Banks
Picture Source: The Rock Says
Picture Source: Xena
Picture Source: Spanish Purse/LilyLily