Thursday, December 20, 2007

That's What S/He Said!


Kanye West (in Spin magazine) - “I’m a pop enigma. I live and breathe every element in life. I rock a bespoke suit and I go to Harold’s for fried chicken. It’s all these things at once, because, as a tastemaker, I find the best of everything. There’s certain things that black people are the best at and certain things that white people are the best at. Whatever we as black people are the best at, I’m a go get that. Like, on Christmas I don’t want any food that tastes white. And when I go to purchase a house, I don’t want my credit to look black.” Gee. Thanks Kanyeezy.

Janice Dickinson (to Al Roker on Tyra Banks' weight) - "[Jennifer Love Hewitt] is a healthy, not emaciated woman...You want to see someone who's fat? I'm sorry, Tyra. Tyra Banks is fat. This girl is not fat." Someone who looks like a Botox Crypt Keeper Barbie should not cast stones....

Bow Wow (his response to a punk'd style interviewer on BET) - "You pay my bills, bruh? Real talk. …Don't ask this man is he taking moves from Chris Brown, and don't ask no other disrespectful-*ss, stupid-*ss questions. You got a problem with it you can holler at me." HA!!!!!!

Omarion (defending Bow Wow's angry reaction to the prank) - "Everything is good, man," he said. "You know how it is, sometimes when you're coming up in the game and you as young as we have been, sometimes people think they can — not necessarily push us around, but they feel they can play with us like that. If it had been 50 Cent or Game or any other man who would have stepped up in that interview, it would have went a lot differently. We want our respect, man. We want our respect as men. You don't just throw a man in a spoof interview and disrespect him. You have to respectfully talk to him. We didn't know it was a spoof, but I'm a little bit different when we handle situations. I'm very mild-tempered. I like to think about what I do before I do it. Bow gets upset." Boohoo.


Quote Source: Omarion and Bow Wow
Quote Source: Kanye West
Quote Source: Janice Dickinson
Picture Source: Janice Dickinson

No comments: