Thursday, December 20, 2007

Random Ridiculousness







1. Kayne West's latest quote in Spin Magazine:

“I’m a pop enigma. I live and breathe every element in life. I rock a bespoke suit and I go to Harold’s for fried chicken. It’s all these things at once, because, as a tastemaker, I find the best of everything. There’s certain things that black people are the best at and certain things that white people are the best at. Whatever we as black people are the best at, I’m a go get that. Like, on Christmas I don’t want any food that tastes white. And when I go to purchase a house, I don’t want my credit to look black.”

2. R. Kelly misses another court appearance. Why don't they just save the taxpayers' money and drop the friggin' charges already? The trial has been pending since 2002!

3. T.O's latest rant re: Jessica Simpson's attendance at the Cowboys' game to cheer on her man Tony Romo:

"Right now, Jessica Simpson is not a fan favorite — in this locker room or in Texas Stadium," Owens said Wednesday, addressing her appearance at Sunday's home loss against the Philadelphia Eagles, 10-6. "With everything that has happened, obviously with the way Tony played and the comparison between her and Carrie Underwood, I think a lot of people feel she has taken his focus away," Owens said. "Other than that, she was high on my list until last week.
He added: "Oh, I got a message for her when we make the playoffs. Just stay tuned."

4. Free Michael Vick Campaign:
FIVE Atlanta Falcons players have been fined by the NFL for wearing T-shirts bearing tributes to jailed quarterback Michael Vick in a game last week.

4 comments:

TravelDiva said...

Seems like it shouldn't have been a big deal since the shirts were under their jersey--but then maybe that's a rule violation? I'd take it up with the union!

Sassy said...

LMAO!!!

Grown Woman said...

The problem was they raised their jerseys up so that everyone could see the shirt which apparently was againsy the rules.

Eb the Celeb said...

As a cowboy fan... I agree with TO... and although sometimes I feel he should just shut his mouth... I'm glad he said something on this one...

Romo has really been feeling himself lately... and he needs to stay focused on the game!