Wednesday, November 14, 2007

That's What S/He Said!


Rapper Nelly - “You look at Essence magazine... you wouldn't put me on the cover because of the 'Tip Drill' video. But yet still, you put Halle Berry on the cover. She's had a 15-minute sex scene with some white guy in front of a couch ... I mean you can't tell me that 'Tip Drill' was worse than watching that sex scene between Billy Bob (Thornton) and Halle Berry. You can't tell me that.”


NBA Player Stephen Marbury (upon learning that he wasn't going to be starting in a recent game against the Phoenix Suns) - "Isiah has to start me. I've got so much (stuff) on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can (get) me. But I'll (get) him first. You have no idea what I know."

Darius McCrary (formerly Eddie Winslow on Family Matters on his rumored relationship with Karrine Steffans (aka Supahead) - "If you're gonna turn a ho into a housewife, that's the one to get." (I feel like adding this fool to the Joker of the Week list)

Wilhellmina Slater (Vanessa Williams) (on her wedding woes on Ugly Betty) - ''I have flower problems, catering problems, and Bradford wants something called a Shania Twain to perform at our reception.''

Bush (on Governor Schwarzenegger) - "All I can tell you is when the governor calls, I answer his phone."

LL Cool J (on Jigga running Def Jam) - "I just don't feel like he had the necessary experience to do that job. I don't know any other record company that he worked for where he learned how to run this business.This is a label that started in 1984 and you just can't give somebody a job because you want to attract talent and look sexy... because there are artists that suffer. I'm not anti-Jay-Z, I'm [just] pro-LL."
Picture Source: Nelly

No comments: