- Highlight - Al Green's performance and the audience enjoying Al Green. It looked like a real party and that was one moment I really wanted to be there and sing, "Why do people break up, turn around and make up? I just can't seeeee."
- Lowlight - Rick Ross's belly. Any euphoria that I had from seeing a fit and still sexy LL evaporated on seeing Ross's dancing tattooed belly through his open velour jacket.
- Highlight - A Keys bringing out SWV, En Vogue and TLC. Even some of the missed notes didn't tamp down my excitement.
- Lowlight - Keyshia Cole's performance and her sister's boobs about to pop out of her dress--leftie was making a real run for the border.
- Highlight - Marvin Sapp's performance.
- Lowlight - D.L. Hughley calling him "Warren" Sapp. HAAAAAAAAAAAA!
- Highlight - The rain special effects during Chris Brown's performance and the plastered smile on Rihanna's face while Ciara was puttin' it on her man.
- Lowlight - Seeing lil' Chrissy Brown's pelvic thrusts on the floor. He's trying so hard to be a man.
- Highlight - Usher's choreography
- Lowlight - Usher. I don't know, he just was not as hot looking as he used to be and there was something tired about him.
- Highlight - Niecy Nash's adopting white children bit.
Why was Lisa Lisa there? Head to Toe was 20 years ago!
Why would anybody give Diddy vodka and a microphone? He was running all around the after party!
Why must Kanye insert how great he is into everything? Even when he was complimenting T-Pain, he said, he was one of the kings of the game and his opinion matters. Isn't he like a child standing on a chair saying, "I'm a big boy. I demand you to listen to me. Tell me how great I am. Please....."?
Didn't Tyrese look underwhelmed by T-Pain when the camera cut to him during the performance?
T-Pain and a circus makes perfect sense doesn't it?
Didn't Ludacris look fresh and clean when he came through for "I'm so hood"?
Why is Cuba Gooding, Jr. so corny?
Don't all musical tributes on BET pale in comparison to when Yolanda Adams, Prince, Stevie Wonder and India Arie did a tribute to Chaka Khan?