Monday, April 7, 2008

CONGRATS....I GUESS



Ok, so they won't confirm whether they actually got married over the weekend. We're not surprised, are we? However, "sources" have confirmed that the hottest chick in the game and the best rapper alive wed on April 4, 2008. Talk about "Hip-Hop Royalty". Mary J. Blige gave them a shout out during the Heart of the City Tour on Saturday by saying " Congrats to my boy Jay and my Girl B". So, apparently, that's as official as we're going to get.

Source

3 comments:

Nadja said...

Good for them. I hope they are very, very happy.

Anonymous said...

Yeah good for them... or rather good luck!!!!

Tiffany S. Jones said...

So you were at the concert in Greensboro on Saturday, then? I was wondering if he showed up.
Oh well, I hope they both signed prenups.