Congrats to P. Diddy for garnering 71% of the vote and being named Joker of the Week. Who will take next week's crown?
- T.I. and/or T.I.P. - Four words - Machine Guns And Silencers. Nuff said.
- Britney Spears - It's bad enough that she lost custody of her kids to friggin' K-Fed, but now TMZ is reporting that she's even lost visitation rights until she complies with all of the court's orders. In addition, she had to turn herself in to authorities this week for a hit and run in August and driving without a valid license. Will somebody take this chick to the altar? Lawd have mercy.
- Senator Larry Craig - For changing his story so many times and refusing to resign after the airport, wide-stance bathroom stall debacle, and for generally looking shady on the Today show this week while defending his actions.
- O.J. - Two of his co-defendants are now going to testify against him in the burglary case. Things look mighty grim for the Juice.
- Ellen DeGeneres And/Or the Agency Who Took Back the Adopted Dog - Is it that serious? Really?