Wednesday, March 4, 2009

RANDOM QUESTION OF THE DAY

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU KNEW YOU WOULDN'T FAIL?

This past summer, I heard the most powerful sermon. The preacher was discussing how we allow our fears to hold us back and instead, we need to ask ourselves "what would I do if I knew I wouldn't fail"? It was so powerful and I've been asking myself that question ever since.
As I child, I loved to read books and write stories. I always dreamed of becoming a writer but convinced myself that success as a writer was too "speculative" and perhaps, I should try something "safe". But, now at 32, I'm finally ready to step out of my comfort zone and follow my dream. If I knew I wouldn't fail, I would become a writer. SO, obviously that's my passion and I'm following it. I still have some unanswered questions....like what am I going to write about? should I write a novel or articles? Hey, I don't have all of the answers but it'll be a fun ride... and I may even write about it!!!

So, what's the one thing you would do if you knew you wouldn't fail?

2 comments:

TravelDiva said...

Is super famous movie star celebrity already taken? LOL.

Good post

Diva's Thoughts said...

My girlfriend asked the same question. Hmmmm....I don't know, I supoosed I should think about that a minute.