Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pause On The Blog - TD


Hey guys,


With work, wedding planning and other personal drama, I can't blog for awhile--probably not until late summer. I'm sorry--I know you'll miss my sarcastic wit. LOL. But I will try to circle around to my favorite blogs by Smarty, Nadja, Diva's Thoughts, 12Kyle, Demon Hunter et al. Plus Sassy, Grown Woman and Tilshop are more than welcome to increase their posting. (hint hint).


But I shall see you in the blog world chicas and chicos! Luv ya!


8 comments:

Tiffany S. Jones said...

Girl do you! I'm sure you've got a lot going on. Take all the time you need!

TravelDiva said...

Thanks Smarty!

TriniTravelDiva said...

Oh no, say it ain't so!!! I guess when I need a "pick me up" I will go back to the beginning of CITC! (:

Let me know if I can help with anything.

12kyle said...

I hear ya! Do whut u gotta do. We'll be here when u git back.

Keep comin to the 12th Planet


Good luck with the wedding!

TravelDiva said...

Thanks guys!!!!!!

Unknown said...

My blogger account goes on the fritz and I come back to THIS news???

Late summer???? SURELY you jest!!!

TravelDiva said...

LOL Nadja. I'm Sooooory.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Awwww miss you!
PJD