Friday, July 18, 2008

Whoopi and Sherri Keep It Real


The ladies on The View discussed Jesse Jackson's use of the n word today. Apparently Elisabeth Hasselback thinks blacks and whites live in the same world. Her feelings got hurt when Whoopi and Sherri disabused her of that notion on The View today. Whoopi told her, her mother couldn't friggin' vote--yes we live in different worlds. Lizzy then broke down crying. How in the world did someone from friggin' Survivor get on a talk show? It boggles the mind.

8 comments:

CHA CHA said...

Elizabeth Crysselback is a joke...she get on my damn nerves. I swear she is the most emotional chick in the world, maybe she's pregnant.

Phyllis Bourne said...

She is a crybaby.

Tiffany S. Jones said...

While she is certainly a water head, she does have a point. Had a great discussion with a white mother of a black son on my blog today.
Ya'll should check it out.
Difference

Edirin said...

OH PULEEEZE!!!!take a holiday or something

Product Junkie Diva said...

She is an annoying joke.
PRoduct Junkie Diva

Alice S. said...

I can't stand that lady. I saw the episode and I was reminded of why I don't watch The View. Every time she can't get her point across she starts to cry out of frustration, not because she really cares about the issue.

Eb the Celeb said...

She cries about every damn thing... ugh... she pisses me off... and I wish Sherri would just shuck the heck up sometimes when grown folks are talking because she comes off so ignorant...

I love WHoopi!

TravelDiva said...

Ladies--I wholeheartedly agree. Survivor queen irks me.

I have a new respect for Whoopi. Sherri does come across as ig'nant.

Smarty, I'll check out the post.