Friday, July 25, 2008

Joker of the Week Nods



I know I said Joker polls were shut down for the month, but there were so many contenders I could not RESIST! I don't know who I'm voting for yet, but here goes....



Foxy Brown - For outing her relationship with Jay Z, whining because he didn't visit her in prison and saying that she wanted him to rescue her and save her life. In a recent magazine interview, she said, "[T]here’s an unbreakable bond that will never die. 50 wanted me to be part of his team so bad. He was like, ‘Look, I’ll do it with Jay, half and half.’ And, of course, Jay said no. At one point, 50 asked, ‘Why do you have so much loyalty to this N*gga?’ Jay and I have history. There are things that he could have done better, as far as his loyalty to me, and I’m sure I’ve made mistakes that he felt he could’ve prevented.When I lost my hearing, Jay gave me the respect to go heal myself. He stuck with me along the way. But there are times when I just really needed him, and it wasn’t even about Foxy Brown and Jay-Z. It was just like, ‘I need you to help me save my life,’ and he just wasn’t there.” She needs God to save her, not Sean Carter.

David Farnam - Man who allegedly left his two year old in the car while he took in a late night showing of The Dark Knight. I hope they lock him up for sheer stupidity and irresponsibility.

Batman, His Mama and His Sister - Christian Bale was apparently arrested this week for assaulting his mother and sister. I think they're all guilty of letting a family spat become public at an inopportune time.

The Conservative Right - For constantly whining about Sen. Obama getting more press coverage than Sen. McCain. There was an uproar on the news this week because everybody and their mother went with Barack Obama overseas to cover his international trip; and no one said "boo" when McCain went over to Iraq. Sorry kids--McCain is old news. No pun intended. Obama is the future and frankly, more interesting.

Jesse Jackson - Just because.

Honorable mentions go to Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush for that party fiasco in which KK was called a h* and had a drink thrown on her by an angry wife, and that fool shock jock Michael Savage for his comments on autism.

Pic Source

8 comments:

Tiffany S. Jones said...

OK, Jesse doesn't even deserve an explanation.
That fool who killed his baby over a movie damn sure doesn't deserve on.
I'm not fooling with Foxy Brown because I don't make fun of the handi-capable. Then again, she was a lil' touched before she lost her hearing.
As far as Batman, I could care less.
I vote for Messy Jesse, especially after the break down I got from a pastor last night about the heaviness of the situation.

Tiffany S. Jones said...

By the way, is that "It?"

TravelDiva said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Do dish on the breakdown.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Ok, Foxy Brown just pissed me off with that. J owes her nothing. He was in a long term relationshop with Beyonce. He is now married to her. B is the ONLY woman he owes "loyalty" to and is supposed to "save". Girl get over it.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I had not heard about that whole Foxy thing...lol
WHen will some women learn.
*shaking my head
PJD

Anonymous said...

David Farnam gets my vote. For all the Batman in the world, there's no excuse for leaving a helpless child in a car.

12kyle said...

I gotta give the nod to Foxy Brown. How is Jay Z gonna save her when she keeps throwing temper tantrums and getting arrested. Gimme a break, Foxy. There's a reason why jay didn't come to see you. Have you ever heard the saying..."Visitors makes inmates." LOL

Big ups to you, TravelDiva. I didn't even hear this story.

I could've picked Jesse but he's a busta. I'ma leave him alone...for now

Eb the Celeb said...

I'm going with Foxy because she is now being sued by Simon and Shuster for taking a 75,000 advance for a book deal and never delivering a book... wth was she doing the whole time she was in jail... she aint have nothing else to do but write...dummy!