Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Joker Of The Week


Hello bloggers,


I know I've been remiss lately, but, I'm back! I can think of no one more deserving of this week's prize than NFL NY Giants' player Plaxico Burress. Gun at the club. Check. Accidentally shoot yourself in the leg. Check. Get arrested for shooting yourself and carrying a weapon. Check. Suspended from your Superbowl winning team for the remainder of the season. Check Check and Check.
Honorable Mention goes to Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell. This bozo was overheard commenting on President Elect Obama's choice of Janet Napolitano as the head of the Department of Homeland Security. He said, "Janet's perfect for that job. Because for that job, you have to have no life. Janet has no family. Perfect. She can devote, literally, 19-20 hours a day to it." What an idiot. So single people have no life--single people can devote every waking minute to work because they don't have kids at home? He was too steps shy of calling her a spinster. Loser.
Any one on your Joker list this week? Feel free to add them in the comments section!

6 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Oh girl!!! I am so feeling these two jokers this week!!! You are dead on.

TriniTravelDiva said...

Hey chica. I vote for your choices! Good work! LOL! I think the three auto industry heads deserve a Joker nod too. Coming to Washington in their hybrids and finally realizing that it's time to get rid of their jets, so they can asked the government for even more taxpayer money. If they've previously made the cut, I say throw them back into the hat!!

Unknown said...

Tee - Girllll. Bozos.

Hey Trini - You are absolutely right. I mean begging for money when you fly in three different private jets? They could have at least just flown commercial first class. Duly noted!

Eb the Celeb said...

I would add the doctor as the joker of the week as well for not reporting that he was there for a gunshot would. I hope he paid her enough to last her the rest of her life for doing that because she is never going to be able to pracice medicine ever again

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!! I was gettin worried.

AUTO EXECS FOR SURE!!!!!!!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Plaxico- what a mess he is.
Regarding the remainder of your post, unfortunately some people feel that way. They think because people don't have kids they have all the time in the world. When I told someone that I wouldn't have enough time to help out with a situation the reply was " what do you have to do, you don't have kids". As if having no kids means I have all the free time in the world...gee whiz...
PJD